Senin, 24 Oktober 2011

Souljah - jamaica's Away

Int : Dmaj7 C#min7 Cmaj7 Bmaj7        3x

 Bmaj7  G#min
 Jamaica’s away, away from the land that I am livin
 C#min7
Away from the beach that got me goin’
 F#
Away from the sound that came out within
 Bmaj7  G#min
Jamaica’s away and my love is somewhere between
 C#min7
To seek love is never commin
  F#
And the music really got me missin

Chours :
 Bmaj7   G#min
Why.. why do I love the music
 C#min7
Why does it made it dancin’
 F#7
Once it truns once it plays and my feel start to away
 Bmaj7  G#min
Why… why people think I’m crazy
 C#min7
Why do the say I’m losin’ my way
 F#
It got me good got my mood not forgetting my root
[Dmaj7] oh….. it’s [C#min7] in
[Cmaj7] my…. [Bmaj7] ear..
[Dmaj7] oh….. it’s [C#min7] all
[Cmaj7] that I  [Bmaj7] hear..

Toast :
 Bmaj7
Listen to the raindrops falling from the top
 G#min
My heart are still with the jamaica’s appeal
 C#min7
So calling reggae music the beat is in my hand
 F#
My soul flyin’ up instead
Bmaj7
As I walk in the road I remember what the told me,
 G#min
The song I singin’ and the rhythm I swingin’
 C#min7
People are playing for the gold were stolen
 F#
But happy for what we’re leavin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent Posts